There are benefits of going from a custom ROM to a stock ROM, too. You might be able to find a pre-rooted version of the ROM.
Many of you might have come across the term “Stock ROM” or “Stock Firmware” if you are using an Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone. You hear it a lot when you have some performance issue, bootloop issue, network issue etc. Many of the tutorials out there will tell you to install your stock ROM/firmware when your phone restarts continuously after a software update or has some issues after rooting. All you have to do is simply download the below-given Discovery V5 firmware files and tools on your PC. And then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Discovery V5 using SP Flash Tool. The stock ROM comes stock ROM in zip format, and there are multiple ways to install the Stock firmware on Nothing Phone 1.
- It’s a great camera phone, offering super camera autofocus, stellar video capture, and a few unique content-creator apps.
- If it is not found, you can leave a comment below and I will get it for you.
- The device from a relatively newer player in the market had created quite an unprecedented hype when it was first launched.
- Charge the phone at least 50% without interrupting the flashing process with a low battery.
- This adjusts the under exposure (if auto exposure is enabled).
After enabling this, restart GCam and you should see buttons to switch cameras. If your phone has multiple cameras and you don’t know how to use them, I recommend you find a forum thread or group and ask for help there. They’ll be able to give you info and even suggest a fix if one is needed. Due to differences in the way Google and other brands do slow motion, this feature is often broken or quality isn’t very good. If it’s not available, the only solution is to install the Google Photos app. This usually happens when you’re trying to use a version made for a newer Android version.
- All you need to do afterward is lock the bootloader, and your device will be completely factory fresh.
- There is a wide variety of custom ROMs, so you should only choose the one that meets your requirements.
- This version of the operating system is its “default” state, with no Google apps, no customizations, and no extra features.
However, stock ROMs are designed to deliver optimal performance thanks to their stable environment. Custom ROMs, on the other hand, allow for extensive customizations and all kinds of performance enhancements, such as battery performance, new themes, new UI, and more. There is a wide variety of custom ROMs, so you should only choose the one that meets your requirements. The vast majority of Custom ROMs, or at least the most recommended for Xiaomi devices , have exceptional performance, surpassing factory operating systems. Plus, it comes with extra features and other significant benefits.
Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Tecno Camon 11 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.